Founder & Lawyer
- Internship lawyer at Ali Al-Ghamdi and Tawfiq Al-Mesfer specialized in litigation and litigation in Saudi courts.
- Worked as an intern at Cheema & Associates, P.C. in New York City, specializing in document review, education on family laws, labor & basic migration, and court hearings.
- Worked as an auditor and reviewer of contracts in the Samir Group for specialized works in drafting, reviewing labor contracts, and secret agreements.
- Master’s degree in Law, L.L.M Transnational Legal Practice, from St. John’s University, New York, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Public & Private Law from King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia