Our Practice Area
The termination of legally recognized family relationships and ancillary matters, including
-Alimony & housing,
-Child custody and visitation.
– Cases of self-abuse
– Drug issues
– Issues of bribery, forgery and embezzlement
– Contribution issues
– Money laundering
Business & Corporate
– Preparation & Drafting of Contracts
– Investment Licenses
– Industrial Licenses
– Agricultural Licenses
– Registration of the trademark
– Salaries and dues
– Damages resulting from work
Real Estate Issues
– Land Division
– Property valuation
– Registration of Instruments
– Formulation of Contracts for Construction
– Government issues
– Control and Investigation Commission
= Marwah Samir Adham Law Firm =
Marwah Samir Adham Law Firm is a Saudi law firm licensed by the Ministry of Justice No. (328/38) to practice legal profession in accordance with Saudi Code of Law Practice in front of all jurisdictions, semi-judicial, administrative and all governmental and quasi-government departments, through a group of consultants and lawyer’s High-level legal expertise in all areas.
Marwah Samir Adham
- Master’s degree in Law, L.L.M Transnational Legal Practice, from St. John’s University, New York, USA
- Bachelor in Public & Private Law from King Abdul-Aziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Nouf Fahad Alhashdi
- Master of Business Law at Washington University College – Washington, DC. Washington college of law.
- Bachelor of Law – King Abdul-Aziz University in Jeddah
Khalil Ibrahim AlNami
- Bachelor of Law – King Abdul-Aziz University in Jeddah, KSA
- Experience in the Management of Legal Affairs for Companies.
Ali Ibrahim Alhamrani
- Bachelor in Science Sharia
- Experience in the Sharia & Penal Courts in Jeddah